The client had a web portal for different clinics to login and fill in the encounter minutes and readings of RPM reports of patients along with possible ICD/CPT codes. This was followed by logging into different EMRs (by the client’s staff), search for patients and create encounters with CPT codes and minutes for claims submission. These claims were being tracked manually!
- Sync 1000+ ICD/CPT codes on daily basis.
- Scalable solution and supports multiple EMRs.
- 100% accuracy in fetching data. Human error was eliminated.
- Improved process efficiency with minimal manual effort and training time.
- Claim status tracking helped in revenue being streamlined.
- 95% reduction in processing time
- 100% accuracy in claims filing
- Better and Efficient exception handling
About The Case Study
Download this case study to discover how a client manages web portal for the different clinics to login and fill in encounter minutes and readings of RPM reports of patients with possible ICD/CPT codes. By logging into different EMRs, firstly search the patients , then create encounters with CPT codes and minutes for claims submission.
In this case study you will find valuable information including:
- Client Profile
- Key Challenges the client faced
- Auxiliobits’s RPA solution
- Automation Process Flowchart
- Healthcare Portals
- Outcomes achieved