The Client is a healthcare provider that looks for incoming referrals from multiple web portals. Incoming referrals serves as major business intake and immediate response to such referrals is must for a healthy growth.
- 10 + web portals are monitored in real time.
- Scraping and approval process go hand in hand.
- 80% accuracy in fetching data. Human error was eliminated.
- Improved process efficiency with minimal manual effort and training time.
- 95% reduction in processing time
- 90% accuracy in Referrals download
- Better and Efficient exception handling
About The Case Study
Download this case study to discover how a healthcare provider looks for incoming referrals from multiple web portals and incoming referrals serves as major business intake.
In this case study you will find valuable information including:
- Client Profile
- Key Challenges the client faced
- Auxiliobits’s RPA solution
- Automation Process Flowchart
- Healthcare Portals
- Outcomes achieved